With confidence in place, almost anything in work and life becomes possible. Yet confidence can be elusive – one of those things you know you ‘should’ have but that’s not available at the shops.
If you are fed up with having your professional or personal life held back by lack of confidence, the Chrysalis Confidence Booster is the closest you will get to being able to pick it up off the shelf.
In a safe, supportive environment, this 12 week 1:1 course will empower you to:
- Take a look at areas where lack of confidence show up in your life
- Become more connected to your purpose and unique gifts and find ways to express these
- Become aware of your strengths and discover inner resources that can increase self esteem
- Build resilience and connect to a more empowered self even when the going gets tough
- Recognise and distinguish yourself from the negative sabotaging thoughts and feelings of ‘I’m not good enough’, ‘I can’t’ etc.
- Learn powerful confidence boosting tools and techniques that you can use anywhere
- Step outside your comfort zone and get into action with more confidence
- Be genuinely, in-the-bones more confident by the end of the 12 weeks
To find out more about this challenging yet supportive programme, get in touch today.
“I approached Sandra at a time when I felt overrun and exhausted by certain painful emotions, grief, anxieties and self doubt. It felt like this powerful great ‘life’ that others were experiencing, and that I had a glimpse of, was out of my reach.
The listening space and coaching Sandra creates in her sessions is grounding, freeing, magical, creative and powerful. Through our sessions I have learnt to explore the vast scope of who I actually am and I have realised that I am confident, powerful and capable of anything now. Thank you Sandra!”
“Sandra and her co-leader Tony ran a wonderful Coach Training programme for the leaders and managers of PEPY Empowering Youth team and 5 other NGOs in Cambodia which was really inspiring and meaningful to us. They also took the PEPY scholarship students through an experiential empowerment programme to build their confidence, explore new ways of thinking and ways to move boldly in the direction of their dreams. The workshop had a deep and transformative impact on the students and I am sure will have a lasting impact on us, our students and the young people of Cambodia that attended for years to come.”
Kimline Nuch, Executive Director, PEPY Empowering Youth, Cambodia